Saturday, October 26, 2013

World Vision- #dreamshare

Hey friends and family! Lately, I have been very involved in World Vision Youth, as I am one of 60 WV Youth Communicators around the world! Right now, we're in the process of a project called #dreamshare, where we share our dreams on a global platform, and there will be one winner that will be supported by World Vision through launching a global youth campaign for their cause!

I was blessed to be nominated as one of these 5 candidates, and now we're in the voting process to choose on campaign. This is my campaign idea:


Voting starts now and continues until November 4th. I would really appreciate it if you'd click the link below and vote for my dream or any other dream you support! Also, feel free to share this link with your friends and encourage them to vote! All 5 dreams are equally amazing, and I'd be happy with any of them winning!

Vote here: http://blog.worldvisionyouth.org/2013/10/25/dream-vote/ (When voting, my dream is #2)


More from World Vision Youth:

Read more about my dream, 'Micro-Mission'

A blog post WV wrote about S4S!

No comments:

Post a Comment