Monday, August 12, 2013

Sponsorship Update: Letter from Gloria!

Today I received a huge blessing, my first official letter from Gloria! She says she is doing very well, studying a lot because school is pretty hard. She had three weeks of vacation in June and enjoyed spending time with her nephew, whom she loves very much. Next vacation, she wants to visit her cousins in a city nearby hers. She says she loves to eat meat with french fries and salad, and she loves eating ice cream with her friends on weekends.
Right now, she asks that I pray for her studies, that they get easier because they are hard for her. Please join me in that prayer! Thank you! 



First time replying to sweet Gloria's letter! So exciting, many more letters, love, and hope to be shared between me and the girls, God willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment